In the event of some device issues, NCTech may request that the user retrieves and provides logs and other information from the unit - these may then be analysed by NCTech, and may provide further insight.
To retrieve device logs and any error events, users should do the following:
- Connect laptop/mobile device to iSTAR Pulsar (right mode) via Wi-Fi
- Open browser window and go to 10.15.1.1
- Open main menu (top right), select "Settings"
- Copy all entries within the lower "events" box
- Browse to 10.15.1.1/osc/_getdebuglogs - device logs will be downloaded
- Send both pasted data from "events" box and the downloaded logs to NCTech, who will inspect these and advise further