Yes, this is possible with both variants of iSTAR Pulsar.
With our iSTAR Pulsar+ product, a user may:
- Capture a series of frames covering the desired location
- Process the data offline in our Immersive Studio software for Windows
- Manually browse the stitched images comprising the capture and identify one for upload
- Upload that single image manually via the Google Street View app
While this is also possible with the standard iSTAR Pulsar product, the process is a little more extensive as our Cloud-based VR.World platform currently only processes and publishes captures as a whole:
- A user have to upload the entire capture to VR.World for processing - aside from the initial 2 frames being dropped, all others will be processed at a cost of $0.025 per image.
- Once fully processed, a user would have to download the capture in full (by contacting support with the capture ID and paying the processing fee of 0.0125 per image), which will provide all stitched frames - the user may then select the single frame they wish to use and upload it manually via the Google Street View app.