Once a user has added the captures that they wish processed to the VR.World shopping cart, they may check-out, paying the relevant costs and initiating the processing of all captures in the cart.
The shopping cart is accessed via the icon in the top right corner of the VR.World interface, which also shows how many captures are in the cart currently:
The shopping cart consists of the following elements:
- Itemised list of all captures currently within the cart - users may remove individual captures by clicking the "X" to the right.
- VAT calculation (if appropriate)
- Total cost
- Credit card selection - all payment methods added to the account will be present here, the user may choose which to use
- Confirmation of acceptance of terms & conditions - users are advised to read these and ensure understanding before agreeing by clicking the checkbox on the right
- Pay Now button - this will only appear once users have checked the above box to accept the terms & conditions
Once users have selected their preferred payment method, accepted the terms & conditions and clicked the "Pay Now" button, VR.World will confirm that payment has been successfully made:
All captures that were in the cart will now commence processing, moving from the "Preview" tab to "Processing":