By clicking on the "Edit" button in a tour, users have the possibility to access and edit a tour's properties:
Under the "Details" tab users have the following options:
- Edit Name. Users can edit the tour's name.
- Edit Type. Users can choose from pre-defined tour types, such as "Engineering Survey", "Office", "Travel Destinations", etc. if wished.
- Edit Privacy. A tour can be either public or private. Private tours can not be shared.
- Edit Description. Users can add a short tour description.
- Edit Map Location. Users can drag and drop the pin on the map to set a general location for the tour.
- Edit images. Users can add images (up to the 32 image limit) by clicking in this field, browsing to the image location and double clicking the desired image.
- Once all changes have been made, users can update the tour properties by clicking "Save".