Once a capture has been processed, a user may launch the Immersive Viewer (currently a beta feature), which enables the user to navigate the processed capture data interactively as well as in the existing 2D view. To launch the Viewer, simply click on the "Launch in Viewer" option under "Menu":
Only captures fully processed, therefore shown under the "Ready" tab can be opened in the Immersive Viewer.
The new window that opens will display the capture’s map and imagery side-by-side. Users may navigate to any part of the capture by selecting the individual image points on the map or by pressing play in the viewer window.
1. Selecting individual image points on the map results in a jump to the corresponding location in the capture
2. Pressing "Play" will start the playback of the preview video
The split-screen bar can be dragged left and right to resize the two panes, and the viewer supports fullscreen using the button in the bottom right corner. Here you can also find the play/pause button and the video playback speed slider which defaults to 1x speed:
1. Dragging the split screen results in resizing the windows
2. Slider to adjust the playback screen
3. Play/Pause button
4. Full screen toggle button
5. Feedback button: The Immersive Viewer remains under active development, and this initial release represents a beta testing phase. NCTech would be delighted to receive any feedback. To give feedback, simply click on the ? button, fill out the form and click on "Submit".
Please note that the provided images will not load in the full 11K resolution to facilitate loading speed of the site.