Using iSTAR Pulsar is very easy. Connect to it with your mobile phone using the Android or iOS mobile app, then press "Capture" to begin capturing. When you have finished capturing, press "Stop Capture", then instruct the device to upload or download (iSTAR Pulsar+ only) the data. It really is that simple.
Articles in this section
- What is iSTAR Pulsar?
- What resolution are the images?
- How much does iSTAR Pulsar cost?
- Where can I buy iSTAR Pulsar?
- How do I use iSTAR Pulsar?
- I have a modification/improvement that I'd like to suggest, how can I do so?
- Can I upload data captured with iSTAR Pulsar to my own Google account?
- What is the difference between iSTAR Pulsar and iSTAR Pulsar+?